PlanNet can help you identify, select and negotiate agreements with hosted, cloud and managed co-location data center service providers. We’ve already done the homework for you – our extensive database of worldwide Co-Lo’s allows us to quickly determine which service providers and locations are appropriate for your business IT computing needs. Based on analyzing hundreds of negotiated agreements, we can:
- Assess your power demand load and space requirements
- Determine what Co-Location rates you can expect based on industry benchmark data
- Quickly engage providers either through a Request for Proposal process or direct negotiations
- Negotiate the best possible terms for rent, power usage, circuit cross-connect charges, and remote hands.
- Negotiate favorable Service Level Agreements including rent abatement for downtime, self-help and early termination.
Best of all, PlanNet can provide all of these services at NO COST to you!
Our services don’t stop there. We can help you with IT architecture, network design and migration to the new site. You will be hard-pressed to find a firm with our quick delivery capability, negotiation skills, and broad expertise in IT, Real Estate and Facilities.
If you’re unsure whether co-location is the right solution for you, PlanNet also helps clients develop a PlanNet Data Center Strategy Sourcing Strategy that evaluates upgrading existing facilities, greenfield and co-location options across multiple US and international markets.
For a Co-Location specialist, please contact Gary Davis at email@example.com