When designing a data center you really need to get it right the first time. As many Data Center Managers can attest, missing the mark on design can result in costly future upgrades, not to mention the risk associated with remediating a live environment.
PlanNet can help whether you are designing a new data center or expanding or otherwise upgrading an existing one. PlanNet’s experts offer you an independent and objective voice during the entire design process matched with a holistic design approach that addresses every aspect of the facilities and technology infrastructure. Design services include:
- Space and Equipment Planning;
- Power Demand Load Estimating;
- Cabling and Infrastructure;
- Network Operations Center (NOC)/War Room;
- Equipment/Rack Design/Selection;
- Facility Basis of Design applying industry best practices;
- Power and cooling equipment sizing, and redundant configurations;
- Commissioning; and
- Transition to operations.
At PlanNet, our team will navigate you through all the confusion of designing a data center. There are many new and emerging technologies, from blade servers to server virtualization, as well as energy efficient strategies that you may want to evaluate.
Furthermore, PlanNet offers a wide range of assessments and evaluations that cover everything from facilities infrastructure to data center operations.