Don’t Put Your Business at Risk
Does your disaster recovery plan meet your business continuity objectives?
Have you tested your recovery capability?
If so, do you know if it works?
Or are you just crossing your fingers and hoping for the best?
With more reliance on enterprise applications and the proliferation of customer-facing technology such as on-line banking, retail transactions, and B2B, reliability and uptime of IT infrastructure is absolutely critical. PlanNet’s disaster recovery consulting services helps clients match disaster recovery plans to their business continuity objectives. Our services address fundamental issues such as:
- Assessment, identification and tiering of critical and essential applications
- Application and system service lease agreements (SLAs)
- Architectural considerations such as replication, backup storage, hot-site/warm-site failover
- Network resiliency
- Costs, risks and benefits of various alternatives
- Data Center alternatives to support enterprise production, sub-prod and disaster recovery
- Disaster recovery roadmap
- Test plans and live failover