Bringing Specialized Focus to the Effective Running of Data Center Environments
Human error is the number one reason for unplanned downtime in data centers. That’s why it’s critical to have well documented processes and procedures to manage change and mitigate the potential for inadvertent errors.
PlanNet provides services to help Data Center Infrastructure Managers (DCIMs) do a more effective job running their environments. Our services encompass the broad array of areas that are imperative to the DCIM.
- Standard and Maintenance Operating Procedures (SOPS & MOPS)
- Emergency Operating Procedures
- Change Management processes and tools (CMDB)
- Predictive and preventative maintenance
- Vendor contracts
- Facility documentation such as as-builts, service records, and operating manuals